5 SCRIBBLING ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN FROM 2 TO 3 5 ACTIVIDADES DE GARABATEO PARA NIÑOS DE 2 A 3 AÑOS
Scribbling is the first sign of expression, they are graphic productions that allow children to communicate from a very early age. Through doodling children transmit their emotions, their tastes, and even their skills, each repetitive and meaningless line with different shapes, strengthen the physical and psychological development, it is very common that sometimes children use the walls to draw or simply scratch, this is part of their motor development.
Scribbling can play an important role in learning and generate advantages at the time the child begins his school life, at first children can make a messy scribbling, where only make strokes without any sense. At this stage they usually learn to hold the pencil, they have not yet discovered the connection between their strokes and their body movements, taking a sheet of paper and making strokes without direction or objective becomes something stimulating, but as they grow up that scribbling is perfected. Hence it is essential that the little ones go through this learning process and what better place to do it than while they are in the daycare, below are activities that you can do with children while they start with doodling:
1. Give each child a blank sheet of paper, give crayons of different colors and allow the children to make their first strokes.
2. We can use Q-tips and paint so that the children can draw spectacular works of art on cardboard according to their age.
3. Working as a team, on the wall or on the floor, paste a blank sheet of paper and let everyone try to cover it by scribbling different doodles.
4. Dactylpainting, the use of their fingers smeared with paint, allows children to doodle freely and express emotions.
5. Making circles, around a paper tube we tie several colored pencils, on a blank sheet of paper the child must move the tube in a circular motion.
As providers we must exploit our creativity to the maximum, be a support in the development and learning of children, always innovating and creating motivating environments, with different teaching methods, always thinking of forming new generations.
Scribbling, a reflection of children's development, "Eligeeducar", 2.021.